- Provide a cost-effective alternative to costly dry-dock repairs, achieved whilst vessel is trading with little or no downtime.
- Employ CMS crew to do some of the jobs whilst vessel at the shipyards during docking and afloat repairs or surveys.
- Maintenance or upgrading of vessel whilst trading.
- By choice of location when using the squad.
- Quote for all work as required. Quote basis daily rate for skilled riding squads or fixed / lump sum price for project works as per agreed specification.
- Work to commence only on receipt of valid purchase orders.
- Quality – we are ensuring highest quality
- Safety – no accidents
- Cost – Save Owners’ cost and time
- Planning – to achieve a ‘no surprise’ culture by better planning
- Knowledge – by consultation we aim to avoid problems
- Health – no harm to people
- Environment – we recognise the importance of the environment
At Citrine Marine Repairs we are committed to always provide our clients with:
- Highly skilled, trained and motivated man power.
- Skilled labour sourced worldwide.
- Cost effective service.
- Competent one stop repair services.
- Sub-contract infrastructure for specialised services worldwide.
- High standard of safety.
- 24hrs on call and speedy communications.
- A ‘can do’ spirit.